If you are thinking about getting a ceramic tile cleaner, then consider yourself lucky as you have the right place for all the information. That is right, today we will discuss ceramic tile cleaner to help you understand your tiles better. If you have been wondering how you can keep tour ceramic tiles sparkling as new, then do give this post a thorough read as this will answer all your queries in a comprehensive way.
All you need is little familiarity with the process of cleaning them. Any ceramic tile owner would love to know more about the best ceramic tile cleaner. Remember a ceramic tile is not like any other floor, it needs more care and attention. It will shine only if you take good care of it.
You can do so by simple sweeping and mopping. Other than this you can also do a lot more to keep them shining. If you want to achieve give it that polish, then use proper products that will help the luster.
|1||Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner||4.8/5*||Check Price|
|2||Home Care Armstrong 330806||4.5/5*||Check Price|
|3||Hoover Multi-FLOORPLUS 2X||4.7/5*||Check Price|
This is why we have composed this post that will help you get a hang of things in the best possible ways.
Below, you’ll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer’s reviews on Amazon.
How To Choose Best Ceramic Tile Cleaner?
Yes, there is a need to clean your ceramic tiled floor and there are no second thoughts about it. Everyone wants to keep their house clean and their surroundings cleaner. You are responsible or the health of your family and pets. Talking of which, brings us to discuss that if you have family and pets, then you would know the importance of keeping your clean.
People will walk, babies will crawl and pets will run; that is the rule. You cannot change this, but you undoubtedly to keep your house clean. For keeping it clean, you must identify the best cleaner that will keep your ceramic tile maintained. Below mentioned are a few tips that can help you choose the accurate ceramic tile cleaner:
Today, the first thing that any cleaning enthusiast must notice on a cleaner is if it is compliant with Safety Data Sheet (SDS). In other words, all cleaning companies must disclose the ingredients of their cleaner. Failing to comply means, you need to stay away from them for good.
What To Avoid
It is better avoiding products with petroleum solvents, phthalates, phosphates, chlorine bleach, bleach and butyl glycol to name few. These components are best to steered clear of as they cause you more harm than good. It must be added that they are also not safe for the environment as well.
How To Work
A good product will come with the steps involved for cleaning. This means the manufacturer will help you with a detailed step by step guidance as to how you can use the product for best results. This is a must as you may not be in a position to know all of that.
Ability of The Product
This to some extent will help you recognize the true nature of the product. The manufacturer’s words will drop a hint that how you can use a product in your favor. It has to provide you with a valid answer as to what makes it good over the others. Make sure that you pay attention to this part and then make a selection.
No, don’t fall for products that claim “100% environmental friendly” as they hide more than it seems. That said, you need to look for products that proclaim words like – caution, poison, warning or even irritant. At least you know what to expect from them.
Top 3 Best Ceramic Tile Cleaner 2011 Reviews
As promised we have curated a list of the Best Ceramic Tile Cleaner that can help you identify them better.
1. Bona Stone Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner
This is a well known cleaner that is a prevalent name in households across the world. Most users say that there is nothing better than this and they are very satisfied with Bona. In that case we have to acknowledge the fact that Bona is one of the finest brands of the cleaning industry.
It has been around for quite a while and has always lived up to its promise. It delivers and this is one of the biggest reasons why it has become a household name in many homes these days.
- A brand name that has revolutionized tile cleaning
- It is 100% made in the US
- It dries very fast and leaves no residue
- It can work well on tile, vinyl, linoleum, laminate, no wax and stone
- Bona has an experience of 100 years to back it up
- Practice makes it perfect and this product may need some practice at the initial phase of using. The manufacturer has set of instructions that provide you with the details of how you can use this product in the best ways. You need to follow that and may be improvised according to your requirement. If you don’t do all that and then complain, then that does not carry much value for sure.
2. Armstrong 330806 Armstrong Once ‘N Done Cleaner Concentrate, 1/2 Gallon(64OZ)
This is a different type of cleaner but is no brainer for those who know how to use a tile cleaner on the whole. This cleaner is a big hit with home owners because of its reasonable pricing. This certainly is a major feature that you cannot take out of this product.
Of course, then comes the cleaning ability that makes it a super product which is a must have for anyone that owns a tile flooring. You can use it on vinyl, laminate, linoleum and porcelain besides ceramic tile. Here is more on this product:
- It is extremely easy to use
- It has been manufactured in the US
- It is the choice of professionals
- Very economical to use not only because of the price but also due to the right concentration
- This product is specifically for ceramic tiles and if you by accident use it on a wooden deck, then you must pay for it and it can leave some film like scratch mark on the floor.
- It has a strong ammonia smell that you need to get used to. This definitely is not a reason to mark it down surely.
3. Hoover Multi-FLOORPLUS 2X Concentrated 32 Oz Hard Floor Cleaner Solution – AH30425
Hoover is a market leader and less is more when it comes to a brand like this. This suggests that when we discuss a product from this brand, we must know our priorities first and then get into it.
The reason being obvious, Hoover will design a product made only for your specific needs. It has been doing this for years and the Hoover Multi-FLOORPLUS 2X Concentrated is no exception to this rule. It can be used to clean granite, ceramic tile, marble, wood and acrylic to name a few.
- Is quick and easy to work through
- It has a fresh smell that mesmerizes most of its users
- It deep cleans dirt and grime from your floor
- You can use in high traffic areas and this is why it is one of the Best Ceramic Tile Cleaner
- Is considered to be a good all purpose cleaner
- We want our readers to get a fair understanding as to what fails them. However, since not much is written against this product, we cannot say what is wrong with it. Yes, but what we can ask you to do is to get it from an authentic merchant to get the real product and not a counterfeit one that you will be complaining of later.
To be precise, the best ceramic tile cleaner does not have to be expensive but it has to live up to your expectations. That means, you need to invest in the one which can bring out the best of your ceramic tiles. There is no point in purchasing expensive machines if you do not get the time to use them. Yes, machines may help you save time and effort, but they are equally expensive and need maintenance of their own.
There is no reason, why you should buy something that demands your attention to upkeep your house. Why not start small and then graduate to a higher level? You can buy a device anytime you want, but you need to first get the picture right.