Did you know that linoleum has been around ever since the nineteenth century? It was quite a craze way back in 1864 in England.
Guess what, it has made a comeback. It owes its popularity for its recyclable and anti-microbial properties. Linoleum is nothing but, compressed wood flour, linseed oil and pigments of color.
However, it needs maintenance with care as abrasive chemicals, sharp cleaning products; acid and even standing water can damage this kind of flooring. You need to be extra careful getting the best cleaner for Linoleum Floors because of this.
This post will give you a better idea as to how to select the right one for you.
Our Top Selected Cleaner
Below, you’ll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer’s reviews on Amazon.
Benefits of the Best Cleaner for Linoleum Floors
Linoleum floors demand a little attention and this is the cost, you pay for installing a pretty floor. This is true and you have to maintain them because you would not like a floor with shoe marks, dirt, dust and grime.
There is more to this like:
- Areas with high traffic need regular cleaning
- Retail shops, homes and offices need to be cleaned to keep them sanitized
- Yes, hygiene is another reason why you would clean a floor
- Using a mop and water is not enough
- Nobody likes a wet floor and people may slip if it is too watery
- If you prefer a shiny floor then you need a cleaner
- It lends the right finish and freshens up the floor
- Offices and big business houses consider polished floors to be the mark of a professional
- Everyone likes a neat and tidy atmosphere to work or walk in
If you combine all these points into one single premise, then they indicate one thing and that would be cleanliness. True is the saying, cleanliness is next to Godliness. If you believe in this, then you would prefer keeping your surroundings clean and house cleaner.
You want to rear a family that is remains healthy and protected from germs of all kinds. Then this is your first step for doing so and you should not compromise their health under any circumstances.
How to choose Best Cleaner for Linoleum Floors?
Irrespective of whether you are running a storefront, business or house, you need to make sure that you live in a safe environment.
This suggests that you have a lot on your plate and you cannot afford to fall sick. You should ensure that you live in a house that is free of germs and microbes for good.
While running a business, if you want to impress clients and customers alike, then you must maintain a clean floor at least.
In fact, we took the responsibility of helping you with the Best Cleaner for Linoleum Floors in this way:
Brand – We prefer if you go for brands while selecting a linoleum floor cleaner, and linoleum floor mop. A brand is to be trusted because of their expertise and experience. They know how to manufacture products and to make safe ones. They know the standards and abide by them all.
Floor type – Choose a cleaner according to your floor type. It could marble, wood, linoleum or laminate, you need to opt for the one that suits your type. This will save you from a lot of trouble.
Environment friendly – This is an imperative these days as saving the environment is our duty and investing in green products should be our concern. We need to handpick products that do not pose a threat to aquatic life and are sewer safe.
Your own family or employees will be at stake if you do not look into this. Remember, environment friendly products are a blessing for all of us.
Pricing – This should be the most important aspect that will compel you take a decision. In addition to this, working with a budget in mind can help you sort things faster.
You may pick out a few products that you can quickly select. Keep it within a reason and you will be able to find a practical solution.
Pragmatic – You must choose a product that cleans and is not a fancy one. You will be using it daily and for months. Do not go for anything fancy that may become insupportable in the end.
You need to invest in a product that helps you maintain your linoleum and makes certain that it lasts you long.
Top 3 Best Cleaner for Linoleum Floors 2017 Reviews
We have created a list of products for you; feel free to read them.
1. Bona Stone Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill, 128-Ounce
Talk about linoleum cleaners and think Bona can be far away? No ways, we had to incorporate the Bona Stone Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner that is a favorite of both homeowners as well as professionals.
You cannot think beyond Bona when discussing laminate, tile or linoleum cleaning and clearly this was one instance. Bona has been serving the floor cleaning industry ever since 1919.
This Swedish company now is strictly into manufacturing eco-friendly products that protect floors and your family alike.
- Makes the floor shiny
- Dries up quickly
- Cleans without any residue or streaks and that is why it is considered to be the best cleaner for linoleum floors
- Good for linoleum, laminate, tile, stone, marble and many more
- It is backed with almost 100 years of professional legacy
- The pack is reasonably priced
- Lends a polished finish to your floor
- This product is only for Linoleum floor and can’t work well on other type of floor. Every user must know the purpose of it and way to use it.
2. Mr Clean Liquid All Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Lavender Vanilla and Comfort 40 Oz
Mr. Clean as old as my mother and many of us would agree with that. It was mommy, who introduced us to this man and it surely has changed our cleaning habits ever since then.
This 59 years old cleaner can clean practically everything on this earth. How could you keep linoleum floor cleaning away from them? Yes, they have an all-purpose cleaner that can clean floors as well.
The Mr Clean Liquid All Purpose Cleaner is a “multi-surface cleaner” and it can cut through grime and grease within minutes. This liquid cleaner is a boon for many as it can clean them all.
- Can handle a lot of tough jobs
- Good for floor, especially in high traffic areas, bathrooms and kitchen
- Can clean countertops, sinks and stoves to name a few
- Smells of lavender and vanilla
- It gives a strong smell and those who do not like a smell that sticks around for long, should not invest in this. You will hardly come across one that would not like their house to smell fresh all through the day. But in reality it performs really well and has nothing to do with the quality of this product.
3. Black Diamond Marble & Tile Floor Cleaner. Great for Ceramic
Worried about maintenance of limestone, granite, ceramic, linoleum, porcelain or tile floor? Does your floor look worn out? Replacing them with new ones incurs a huge cost.
There is a simple and easy solution to your worries. There is Black Diamond Marble at your disposal.
This marble and tile floor cleaner is manufactured by STONEWORKS which is one of the leading market suppliers of these products in whole of USA.
This cleaning agent is made of 100% biodegradable formula. It lifts dirt and small particles from the pores of the stone or tiles without damaging the surface and retains its natural color so that the tiles look as new as ever. It leaves no residue of soap on the tiles and is gentle enough for everyday use.
- It is a deep cleaning agent
- Eco friendly and not hazardous to children and pets
- Concentrated and a little goes a long way
- The best product for floors to add that shining
- You will probably have trouble when follow the instructions about the ratio of water to the solution. The manufacturer clearly states that 3-4 oz of solution in one gallon of water is the perfect mixture to carry out the work. Otherwise, this is a good to go product.
Although, finding the best cleaner for Linoleum Floors may seem to be a tad difficult job, yet you must know that getting a good product will ensure better longevity of your floor.
There are no set guidelines for doing this, but if you know your floor, then you will certainly buy a quality cleaner. Rest assured, you out of the all the people would not want to damage your floor. We know that you will be carefully assessing the products you come across.
Now, analyze them according to our parameters and you will have a cleaner that will serve you well. Hope we have addressed all your worries today in this post. All you need is to buy the cleaner; you can trust the ones we have reviewed here for you.